Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Future Fish Flipper?

I've got my semi-annual review in a few minutes. Fortunately, my resource manager sent me a copy of the review document this morning, so I already know what I'm up against. It's actually not too bad, and to some degree better than I would have expected. There's some good feedback I can draw from, and at least six months in which to fix things. It looks like I may not have to further burden my brother with another family member to employ just yet.

I've also been discussing the training experience with some of my team, and they don't seem to remember the negative feedback either. Perhaps I was reading more into it than I should have. Or paying attention to the wrong people. Meanwhile, I'm getting some valuable input on how to improve things. I'm almost looking forward to the next round of training. Almost.

No comments: