Friday, July 07, 2006

None Dare Call It Tree-son

The tree is no laying in smaller chunks on the lawn. The mangled play gym teeters near the patio. Other than the poor gym (that's what I get for declaring "This is the last time I'm building one of these" when I completed it this Spring), a few fence boards were broken. There appears to be no damage to our house or the neighbors. The claims adjustor will be out tomorrow, and then we'll get the final verdict. On the whole, though, we came out pretty well, considering.

still, it's been a loaded week, and I'm exhausted. I've got to psyche myself up quick, though, as I have a phone interview after work today. I suspect it'll come to nothing. The salary range they advertise can't possibly draw the level of talent they're asking for. Still, they called me, so who knows? Perhaps this will be a case where they're so impressed that they'll pay me more just to get me.

I'm not smoking anything. Why do you ask?

No comments: