Friday, July 15, 2005

Under Weigh

Our house goes on the market today...maybe. The agent hasn't come by with the sign yet, and he evidently found more paperwork for us to fill out, so who knows. It seems a little unreal right now, even though we've been through this before.

It's strange to think that in just a few months I could be going home to a completely different house, sleeping in a different room, but on the same old bed, next to the same old w--

--wooden nightstand! Hah! I'll bet you thought I was going to say "wife," didn't you! Never! My wife is neither old nor the same (living with me kinda does something to you after awhile. In her case, it seems to have made her prettier!).

Yeah, I'm in a weird mood. It's been a long week, but a good one. I've made some serious headway on a major project. I deserve a weekend. By golly, I think I'll go find one! Bye, y'all!

1 comment:

Benneducci said...

Hey, that's my weekend! Get your own, dangit!