Saturday, July 09, 2005

Mission Accomplished

It occurred to me the other day that this weblog is working quite well. It's much easier for me to post, for starters, even though I'm probably not as prolific as I was in my Eloquent Eccentricity days. But then I wasn't nearly so busy back then. It's a tribute to Blogger than I post at all these days.

I'm getting more feedback from family, too, which is good. It's not as good as actual news, but at least I know they're still alive and kicking--and reading.

The best windfall, though, seems to be my brother and sister starting their own Blogger blogs. I hear from them much more often than I used to now. It's proving quite nice.

So all in all, I'd have to say this blog has been a good thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say they do make it easy to comment. So Annette has a Blogger blog? I haven't heard.