Saturday, July 23, 2005

Round Three

The sellers accepted our offer, but only at the last minute. Terhi was out with the kids and I was sweating and weeding in the back yard, listening for the phone. When it finally rang I was half convinced it was our agent calling to tell us they'd refused our offer. I was half right. It was our agent. He didn't provide any details, but it certainly seems like the sellers were holding out until the last minute to see if any other offers came in.

I guess I can't blame them. I was tempted to do the same with the offer we got. But in the end it doesn't matter. We have someplace to go now. And here it is:



I just realized the sign says "No Outlet." Dang! We should have checked that! How are we going to use any of our appliances! Ah dang, we've been took!

Yea, yea, yea...I know. I'm about as funny as a trip on the Titanic.

3 comments:

Benneducci said...

It's be funnier without that girl standing on the railing flapping her arms. Or better yet, if someone would give her just a little push...

Your Host said...

The house is really beautiful, Thom.

Benneducci said...

I agree, the outside looks really pretty. What's the inside like?