Friday, July 08, 2005

Didn't He Ramble...

We're getting ready to put our house on the market. We've started auditioning realtors, and hope to be moving forward soon. It's time to move into something a little bigger before our little house bursts at the seams.

Our daughter decided to get up and play in her bedroom at 3:00 am this morning, waking up her brother. Her excuse: "I couldn't think any more good thoughts." At that point, neither could I. It seems the only one sleeping well these days is the baby.

Work is driving me nuts this week. There's just too much to do, no time to do it, and too many other people who have to do something first. For a four-day work week, it's sure been a long one. I'm glad it's over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on this week at work. I haven't been this discouraged about work since the old QDS days. I just don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. On a good note, however, I met Linda Lambert. She is assigned to our team for the Change Manageement.

So should I get a Blogger account?