Tuesday, January 16, 2007

More "Empire" Reactions

Spoiler Alert!




He killed off the main character! Serves me right. I was just thinking last night that the book was starting to get a little boring and predictable. I also remember thinking that the main character's refusal to distrust people he thinks he knows was going to come back to bite him--but I didn't imagine it would get him killed! He was the guy with the family, for crying out loud! Card isn't supposed to do that to families! But then he has no compunction against "colorful metaphores," so why not?

I didn't see it coming. I should have. Nice one, Card. You turkey.

Changing my vote, though. Professor Torrent is probably a good guy. Unless, of course, Pres. Idaho (gah, what's his name?) is a bad guy (entirely possible). Then all bets are off.

Hee hee! This is fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obviously you're not done yet.

Can anything good come out of Idaho?