Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Not Dead Yet!

I no more than say I'm going out of business when I find this over on Instapundit:
Do "liberals" generally favor liberalization? Do they favor greater freedom to choose? Liberalization is the loosening of restrictions on individual liberty.
The article then goes on to list a number of issues and suggests what true liberalism should do on these issues. The bottom line:
Do we think the Democrats will move to liberalize any of these?

What will they liberalize?

Why again do we call them "liberals"?

An interesting viewpoint. Read the whole thing. I suspect that when it comes to politics, ideologies, and the nomenclature we use, Inigo Montoya sums it up best: "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

Heck, these days you can't even tell the players WITH a program.

No comments: