Monday, January 23, 2006

Oh Dash It All! Here We Go Again!

It looks like my company will be sold. I guess I'll have to do some thinking and praying about things, but at this point I don't think I want to be stay around to see what happens. Though they've indicated a desire to keep a "significant presence" in my home town, that could mean anything. I don't see how my job could be maintained in the long run.

On the other hand, it looks like we're through the worst part of the plague at our house. Walter and Emma are pretty much back to normal, and Richard is showing significant signs of improvement. With any luck, the winter of our discontent is nearly over.

It's a good thing. We thought we were getting cabin fever before! Being cooped up inside unable to even go to stores, the mall, etc., has really taken its toll on everyone, especially Terhi. I'm sure they'll be happy to be out and about again.

No comments: