Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Little Ado About Nothing

Well, the Christmas season is in full swing around our place. We have the tree up now, and the house is decorated. The kids are increasingly bouncy. And our youngest has learned the phrase "That's mine!" Don't know where he picked that up. He only gets it shouted at him by his older siblings forty times a day.

On the cuter side, he also knows "Christmas lights!" He also knows the "E-I-E-I-O" part of Old McDonald very well. Though sometimes he very clearly changes it to "E-I-I-'elllo!"

We've been passing around various bugs lately. One that seems pretty common is the 24-hour fever. Fortunately its symptoms seem to stop at listlessness and fever, and the next day the kid is back to normal.

Anyway, life continues its march toward Christmas. I'll be taking some time off from work, so I'm eager, to say the least.

No comments: